Are you a small business owner that’s overlooking digital marketing?
Digital marketing is one of the most cost effective ways of growing your business and gets your name in front of countless new prospects.
Do you fall in to one of the following categories?
- Are you a small business owner who wants to boost sales without having to spend thousands on traditional marketing campaigns that you can’t measure effectively?
- Would you like to learn smart digital marketing techniques that won’t take huge amounts of your time but will offer an impressive ROI?
- Are you a small business owner who wants to learn about digital marketing but finds it all overwhelming on top of all your other demands and responsibilities?
If you answered yes to at least one of the above, this course is for you.
Many marketing courses that claim to be a one-size-fits-all neglect the three main areas that matter to a small business.
Time | Budget | Resources
In the ‘Digital Marketing Bootcamp: Content Marketing’ we’ll address these issues as well as learn savvy marketing skills including:
- Identifying content goals and creating strategies to achieve them
- Writing a ‘Wow’ post
- Generating strategies that cost little to nothing, but provide maximum return
- Understanding your core target audience, what their needs and wants are, and where they spend their time online
- How to bring a visitor right through your sales funnel and transform them into a customer that promotes your business!
- Outmarket, outperform, and outsmart your competitors
- Develop your brand's presence online in a consistent and eye catching way
- … and much more!
Do you need any experience before taking this course?
No, this course has been designed for the beginner. For anyone who has a small business, or is thinking of starting one, and wants to know how to grow their business online.
All that’s required is a computer and the focus to put all that you learn into practice and watch your business grow. There will be follow on courses that will cover more advanced topics. However, if you're just starting out then it's recommended to begin with this course first.
Digital Marketing Bootcamp: Content Marketing
The main areas small businesses need to focus on are social media and content marketing. It is the easiest introduction to the world of digital marketing and will make sure you're ready to start looking at other methods and create an overall digital strategy.
Don't forget to sign up for part 2 of this free course - Digital Marketing Bootcamp: Social Media Marketing
Acadoceo are business, career, and education specialists that provide tailored courses that allow you to master new skills.